Daily relief drivers required for ongoing contracts and new contracts. PSV, PCV, HGV, Van Licences as Required Depending on type of work
Duties and Responsibilities
Daily tour drivers, weekly tour drivers, feeder drivers, airport transfer drivers and Service Drivers to drive clients to certain destinations. Details are given on each job as you receive them. The clients could be tourists with a tour guide or no Guide or you could be on Service Work locally or nationally
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required
PCV, PSV licence, drivers qualification card through Drivers CPC. Coach & Bus drivers to drive all types of coaches around the United Kingdom. Full licence required including auto licence, category D, D1, D+E, D1+E. Plus C1, C1E, C and CE. Also digital tachograph card required. Unless on Local Service Work anywere in the United Kingdom.
Type : Temporary / ongoing
Salary / Rate : Competitive per shift.
Driver Registration Form
UK DVLA Mandate Form
Nothern Ireland DVLA Mandate Form
Do You Require?
Digital Tachograph Card (D777B)
Medical Examination Report (D4)
Application for Lorry, Bus or Minibus Driving Licence (D2)
Criminal Record Check (CRB)
Click To Link
Click To Link
Click To Link
Rules On Driver Hours and Tachographs
The Highway Code
Driver App Registered Taxi / Private Hire Drivers
To Get Fixed cheap rates click on select a source then predefined origins then click on select from (airport, seaports, train stations, other destinations) or you get standard rates to get a quote and Book nowdrivers app for private hire bookingsplay store app for our private hire and taxi drivers
Careers | Jobs | Work with Us
- Taxi 8 seater is always looking for enthusiastic, friendly and reliable pco PHC licensed driver for pco PHC drivers jobs. Taxi 8 seater treats its employees and affiliate Drivers as valuable assets and always look for smart people who share our vision to join the team. You shall be part of friendly and supportive culture with great training and promotion prospects.
- Due to ever increasing demand for our services we require more taxi drivers to fulfil the requirements of our clients. Casual / smartly dressed drivers that are helpful, polite, punctual and reliable. If you fit these requirements please send us an email to email@example.com
- Owner drivers, Exceptional Company car drivers are welcome. We also have administration positions available within the company.
- Requirements of our owner drivers
- 1.Good knowledge of The Area you work in.
- 2.Excellent customer service skills.
- 3.Own satellite navigation system with the latest maps and software updates.
- 4.You must speak fluent English. other languges not a problem especially for tourists that can not speak engish
- To join our team you may be invited to our office in Glasgow, you will need the following documentation in order to register with us. You can also send them by email.
- 1.Full UK driving licence (both sides)
- 2.PCO drivers licence (both sides)
- 3.Vehicle Log book (V5)
- 4.Vehicle PCO or PHC or taxi licence
- 5.Current MOT (no more than 6 months old) If Required
- 6.Private Hire or Public Hire Insurance certificate
- 7.NI number either card or an HMRC document
- 8.Passport size photograph
- 9.Current Council test Certificate
- Working for Taxi 8 seater means being part of an award-winning family business.
Follow us on Facebook for company updates and new vacancies.
- Supply Partner Programme
- Be part of our journey
- If you are a ground transport provider with high standards of service and the ambition to grow your business, our supply team is waiting to speak to you. We are always looking for partners to help us offer a truly global car and driver booking service to change the way leisure and business travellers book.
- What can we offer you?
- Global customer reach to over one million hotel and flight bookers daily
- Easy self-billing payment process
- Advance bookings to make your dispatch planning easier
- Seamless integration with your existing dispatch system possible via XML
- Why work with us?
- We are good news for your business
- We are part of an established uk company: glasgow coach drivers ltd and taxi 8 ltd., the world's biggest online travel and leisure group; working alongside brands including Booking.com and Rentalcars.com. This give us the expertise to offer a seamless booking experience to customers, and you the reassurance that we will use our knowledge of the market to deliver bookings and develop a straight-forward system.
- We are dedicated to keeping you busy
- We do everything we can to drive more traffic to our website and constantly bring business your way. We are backing up that promise with targeted marketing investment and by leveraging our massive travel industry reach to generate incremental volume into your business.
- We keep things simple
- We find the customers, you provide the high quality vehicles and drivers, we provide friendly help and support, our customers have a great experience…it really is that easy. You will even have access to a simple online extranet allowing you to check and manage your bookings anytime.
- How it works
- drivers app for private hire bookings
- drivers app for jobs on our booking system through google play store
- Journey request
- As soon as a customer books a journey with us, we send you the booking details via email or API. With a free-sell agreement in place, you'll be automatically assigned relevant bookings as soon as we receive them and in line with an agreed Advance Notice Period for all vehicle types.
- Let us know the driver details, ensure the driver is there on time and complete the journey doing the best to receive 100% 5 star customer ratings.
- Get paid
- Once the journey has been completed and the customers let us know they're satisfied, or after a 72-hour period, all the complete journeys are added to the payable list. Each first day of the next week you will receive the invoice for all the completed journeys of the previous month, with a clear and simple self-billing process and payments within 14 days.
- How to join us…
- Become a taxi 8 seater partner
- If you are a professional company that always goes the extra mile for customers and are happy to maintain the standards set out in our Service Level Agreement, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch within 72 hours or 24/48 working hours to discuss how we can help your business to grow with Rideways.
- Your extranet
- Be in control
- In addition to instant email alerts, when you receive a booking or a customer changes their request, you can also connect with us via our extranet - your personal interface that helps you to monitor and control the bookings you receive via our website. The easy-to-use interface puts all relevant journey info at your fingertips, allowing you to:
- Acknowledge bookings
Access full journey details
- Check customer requests and comments
- Let us know driver and car details up to 15 minutes before the pick-up time
- Access the “payable” overview to quickly check the completed journeys that are ready to be paid in the next payment
- Ready to be part of our team? Please email us at email@example.com
Mini Bus Services
- 24 hour Charter Service's
- Extended Charters
- Airport Meet and Greet Services
- Conventions, Meetings, Shuttles and Large Groups
- Golf Outings
- Bachelor or Bachelorette Parties
- Theater trips
- Days at the Races
- Corporate Charters
- Theme Parks
- Special Events
- Scottish Tours
- Contract Hire
- Special Events
- Corporate Travel
- Coach Hire
- Coach Tours
- Scottish Coach Tours
- Glasgow Coach Tours